Saturday, January 3, 2009

What lead to the down fall of Mystery ?


Mystery was a genius. I find my vocabulary limited to speak more about him. I will be explaining now what might have lead to his downfall.

Humans are the most complex machine ever designed. It takes a great engineer to reverse engineer its mechanism.


The point where Mystery might have taken the wrong step was when he believed that a person was a machine. He used his techniques (pickup lines, neg, peacocking etc) on his target and target responded the way he wanted.


Mystery might have felt that he was a god who could manipulate people to do, what he wanted.

Many pickup artists and pickup gurus do it. I used to be one of them but not any more. It is pointless to abuse people, when you have the gift to understand them

This is what I see from my perspective, your opinion might differ from mine

No comments: